Monday 28 April 2014

Notebook clear out (1)

The following are things I've written in notebooks, emailed myself or saved as drafts on my phone. I can't remember the context for most of them. I may have been drunk. There are loads so I'm splitting them over two posts.

  • Story: man who lives for his family learns the value of selfishness one Christmas
  • Calling the police 5-0 * 
  • Don't use your taste in fermented hop drinks as a weapon.
  • Face like a punched cushion
  • Don't come from a rich enough family to vote labour
  • Contolded: to be cuckolded by a woman.
  • Bowie/Bowie as slang for bisexual: the first bow to rhyme with row, the second with row
  • She wasn't winsome, but not exactly youlosesome either
  • Too Slow, Hamburgular


* I heard some guys in Bradford doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment