Monday 28 April 2014

Notebook clear out (2)

More clearing out of notes. 
  • Hood up
  • "I practise law" "Well, practice makes perfect" / "You're no good at it yet"
  • You're letting "I would wait upon I dare not", over there like George McClellan
  • Hobbes, Locke and baby-led weaning *
  • Masturbating to a magazine = Quaint. Old worlde.
  • Car mirror intimacy (this refers to being able to clearly see the people behind you in a traffic jam with your mirror, while they can't see you; of course, the car in front can spy you, but you forget that)
  • Germans as intellectual seducers: Wagner, Hitler, nietzche, Freud, Marx…
  • Naked bodies not seeming practical.
  • Obligation to take a nip from a hip flask - not there with a beer can. Tramp/cowboy.
  • Intimacy of seeing someone's fillings  
* This would be a hell of a blog post if I could just remember what I meant by it. 

2 comments:

  1. I was talking to someone the other day about how having a few copies of Oui under your mattress could be like a new affectation

    ps i like that i have to actually type in your blog address to check if you've updated rather than being alerted via Twitter or something

    ReplyDelete