Friday 30 May 2014

Weekend TiVo / Sky Plus Round-up

We've just been given a TiVo box. Didn't want it. Don't need it. But technology is foisted on you nowadays. I'm looking to see what I might record over the weekend and never get round to watching. Thought I'd stick it here. POTENTIAL REGULAR FEATURE.

1) Clydebuilt: The Ships that Made the Commonwealth 

"Commonwealth"? Just say Empire. I love Scotland. I love the idea of watching all of these.

2) World Cup's Best Ever Goals, Ever!

This will be rubbish and full of stuff you've seen before. But it's great to have in the archive. It'll come into its own one time a friend's over and we're drunk.

3) Buddy Rich: Live in '78

Buddy Rich is tremendous.


4) Audition

When's going to be the right day to watch this? Never. Still, may as well have it there, nagging me.

5) Ghost Town

I actually really like this film. Would be nice to have it around. Other than the Office, easily the best thing that Gervais has done.




No comments:

Post a Comment